12/11/17 2:59 PM
PhuthoPortal – On December 10th 2017, Phu Tho Provincial Party Committee, People's Council, People's Committee, Provincial Committee of the Fatherland Front offered incense to report to the predecessors on UNESCO recognition of “Phu Tho Xoan singing” as the intangible cultural heritage of humanity...
- Xoan singing of Phu Tho province becomes an... (12/11/17 9:51 AM)
- A high-ranking delegation of Oudomxay province... (11/20/17 4:30 PM)
- Phu Tho People's Committee regular meeting: focus... (11/8/17 8:19 AM)
- Delegation of Phu Tho provincial leadership paid a... (10/31/17 10:56 AM)
- Celebration of the 70th anniversary of the Lo... (10/24/17 1:27 PM)
- Delegation of Phu Tho provincial leadership pays a... (10/3/17 9:42 AM)
- The senior mission of Luang Prabang provincial... (9/29/17 1:58 PM)
- Vice Chairman of the Phu Tho Provincial People's... (9/18/17 9:43 AM)
- Vice Chairman of National Assembly Phung Quoc Hien... (8/28/17 9:34 AM)
PM Phuc clarifies “enabling Government”
“Enabling Government” is defined as the Government that is proactive in designing laws and policies to support national development, said PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Party chief chairs welcome ceremony for Xi Jinping
General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong chaired a red-carpet welcome ceremony for General Secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and State President Xi Jinping on the afternoon of November 12th.
President hosts banquet in honour of US President
President Tran Dai Quang hosted a banquet in Hanoi on November 11th evening in honour of President Donald Trump and a high-ranking delegation of the US, who have been on a two-day State visit to Vietnam.
Russia supports establishment of Free Trade Area of Asia-Pacific
Russia supports the idea of forming the Free Trade Area of Asia-Pacific (FTAAP), said Russian President Vladimir Putin in an article posted on the official website of the Kremlin Palace on the occasion of APEC 2017 Summit Week in Da Nang city.
25th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting opens
State President Tran Dai Quang on November 11 chaired the 25th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting, which is themed “Creating new dynamism, fostering a shared future,” in the central city of Da Nang.