5/22/17 8:59 AM
PhuthoPortal - The Phu Tho senior delegation led by Hoang Dan Mac - Phu Tho Party Secretary Committee, Chairman of provincial People’s Council had a working program in the EU countries from May 13rd – 23rd 2017 with aim to introduce policies, potentials, advantages and orientation calling the...
- Vice Chairman of Phu Tho People’s Committee Ha Ke... (5/15/17 3:47 PM)
- Phu Tho delegation visits and presents gifts to... (5/10/17 2:39 PM)
- Lesson from Great Spring Victory in 1975 –... (4/29/17 8:39 PM)
- Phu Tho People’s Committee hold a regular meeting... (4/26/17 3:01 PM)
- The stable store – increases the expansively of... (4/25/17 1:58 PM)
- Small and medium enterprises on the new chance (4/21/17 1:49 PM)
- Implementing solutions to raise the Provincial... (4/12/17 2:04 PM)
- President Tran Dai Quang visits and works with Phu... (4/7/17 9:02 AM)
- Devout offerings ceremony held in honor of Hung... (4/7/17 9:01 AM)
Fatherland Front President named new Secretary of HCMC Party Committee
The Politburo has decided to assign Politburo member and President of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front Nguyen Thien Nhan as the new Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee to replace Dinh La Thang, a member of the Party Central Committee.
Dinh La Thang removed from Politburo
With over 90% of votes, the 12th Party Central Committee on Sunday decided to give warning to and remove Mr. Dinh La Thang from the Politburo, according to the press release on its third working day.
CPVCC discusses socialist-oriented market economy institutions
The Party Central Committee on Saturday morning deliberated on the project on improving institutions of the socialist-oriented market economy.
CPVCC convenes 5th plenary meeting
The 12th Communist Party of Viet Nam Central Committee (CPVCC) opened its 5th plenary meeting in Ha Noi on Friday.
PM regards traditional medicine as treasure
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that traditional medicine is the treasure of the nation and Viet Nam’s pharmaceutical materials are fully untapped at the Government’s national meeting on the country's pharmaceutical materials.