1/20/17 3:50 PM
PhuthoPortal – On Jan 19th 2017, Greek Ambassador Nicolaos D. Kanellos paid a visit and worked in Phu Tho province. Welcome and worked, there were Director of Foreign Affairs Do Ngoc Dung, the representatives of the Office of provincial People’s Committee and many departments and sectors.
- Vietnam – Japan Friendship Association of Nara... (1/9/17 3:11 PM)
- Phu Tho proactive, positive in the international... (1/9/17 8:42 AM)
- Phu Tho - 20 years of innovation and development (1/3/17 1:50 PM)
- Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam checks the health... (12/13/16 4:08 PM)
- Ceremony honours 548 patriarchs in northwest... (12/7/16 10:04 AM)
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visits and paid a... (12/7/16 8:18 AM)
- Vice Chairman of Phu Tho provincial People’s... (11/28/16 10:16 AM)
- The mission of Laos – Vietnam Friendship... (11/22/16 9:06 AM)
- Phu Tho attends the 7th East Local and Regional... (11/14/16 3:25 PM)
Made-in-Vietnam goods should make inroads in global market: President
Vietnamese enterprise should strive to promote Vietnamese products in the global market and improve their share in the home market, said President Tran Dai Quang.
Science-technology application enhanced for national development
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has highlighted the crucial contribution of science and technology to the national socio-economic development at a national conference organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Party chief: VFF needs to urge public involvement in Party building
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong asked the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) to encourage the public to get involved in building the Party and strengthening the political system at the sixth conference of the front’s Central Committee in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on January 4th.
World Bank: Deepening structural reforms crucial to Vietnam’s productivity-led growth
Despite a fragile global environment, Vietnam’s economy remains resilient, thanks to robust domestic demand and export-oriented manufacturing, according to the World Bank’s latest Taking Stock report.
Why Government sticks to equitization
Equitization aims to create a transparent business environment and impetus for businesses to operate effectively and increase competitiveness, said PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc.