8/18/17 3:10 PM
PhuthoPortal - In August 17th 2017, the delegation of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Foreign Relations led by Mr. Nguyen Tuan Phong - Deputy Chairman of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Foreign Relations worked with Phu Tho’s leaders about the provincial foreign activities....
- Signing ceremony of the comprehensive cooperation... (8/8/17 2:19 PM)
- The Minister of Education and Training Mr. Phung... (8/8/17 2:19 PM)
- Secretary of Phu Tho Party Committee Hoang Dan Mac... (7/28/17 9:13 AM)
- Chairman of the Phu Tho People's Committee Mr. Bui... (7/26/17 2:36 PM)
- The Provincial Leaders visits, and presents gifts... (7/26/17 2:35 PM)
- Chairman of political department of People's Army... (7/24/17 4:09 PM)
- Phu Tho delegation visits Ha Giang province (7/10/17 8:36 AM)
- The senior mission of Lao Front for National... (6/29/17 9:31 AM)
- Grand opening ceremony Nong Trang – Seegene Health... (6/22/17 9:22 AM)
Fatherland Front President named new Secretary of HCMC Party Committee
The Politburo has decided to assign Politburo member and President of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front Nguyen Thien Nhan as the new Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee to replace Dinh La Thang, a member of the Party Central Committee.
Dinh La Thang removed from Politburo
With over 90% of votes, the 12th Party Central Committee on Sunday decided to give warning to and remove Mr. Dinh La Thang from the Politburo, according to the press release on its third working day.
CPVCC discusses socialist-oriented market economy institutions
The Party Central Committee on Saturday morning deliberated on the project on improving institutions of the socialist-oriented market economy.
CPVCC convenes 5th plenary meeting
The 12th Communist Party of Viet Nam Central Committee (CPVCC) opened its 5th plenary meeting in Ha Noi on Friday.
PM regards traditional medicine as treasure
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that traditional medicine is the treasure of the nation and Viet Nam’s pharmaceutical materials are fully untapped at the Government’s national meeting on the country's pharmaceutical materials.